reminding you why you went to law school in the first place
We know you have a lot of options when it comes to using a legal recruiter. In fact, you probably have a few unread emails and unplayed voicemails from recruiters right now. Rocky Mountain Legal Search is different from the rest, and here's why:
We design careers.
- Not every dream job is landed right out of law school. In fact, few are. That's why we exist: to put you on the path to your perfect job. First, we distill down your practice and objectives to figure out how to achieve (or further) a career you find meaningful and important. Then, we give you the tools to make it happen.
We've been there.
- As former attorneys, we understand what it’s like to practice law and why you may want to assess other opportunities. We've been in the legal world for over a decade and have a wealth of market information and war stories to help you decide on any new opportunities.
- We don’t pressure you into applying for roles you aren’t interested in, and only advise you to look at roles that would make a positive impact on your career goals.
We get you into fighting shape.
- We engage in extensive resume editing, interview preparation and personal branding management in order to give you the best possible presentation for each and every opportunity.
We are local.
- If you’re looking to relocate to the Denver, Colorado area, or are already here, we are your boots on the ground.
We are confidential.
- Because your career is sacred, we always work with the utmost of integrity and confidentiality to protect it.
We are in it for the long haul.
- Our services don't stop at the first day of your new job. After placement, we stay in touch and provide you with transition coaching, tips on how to stand out in a new role and anything else you might need for a seamless integration.